P. Sherman, 42 Wallaby Way

When I got my mail today, I was incredibly entertained when I saw an envelope addressed to Paige Norman, 42 Wallaby Way, Pilot Point, AK. My driver’s license has arrived and I just keep looking at it. Not just because it says my “new address”, but also because there are snowflakes on it! Little holographic snowflakes that make it look like it’s snowing on my picture. I am in love with it and occupied myself for a good 5 minutes just moving it back and forth to see the snowflakes moving. By far the best driver’s license ever! It’s the little things in life that amuse me the most. However, I think I’m going to have to carry around another form of I.D. when I go home because people will truly think it’s a fake. I’ll worry about that another time though, and for now I’ll just enjoy watching my snowflakes:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment