M-COMP, and M-CAP, and SRI, Oh My!

It’s incredible to me how many different benchmark assessments there are for students. Not only are there all the standards to work through, routines to set, and schedules to coordinate, but we also have to make time for additional testing. Granted the tests are less than ten minutes each, but still it disrupts the daily schedule. When we are trying to set a structured routine in place for our students, it becomes an added challenge to complete all of these tests. I understand that they are all important to student learning, but they are quite the challenge to facilitate to all of our students. Oh and have I mentioned that we have to score them and enter the data on the computer within a certain window of time? As if I don’t have enough things on the to-do list already. If anyone has some extra hours to add to my day, please send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment