So This is What Having a Big Kid Job Feels Like

Not only is today a good day because it’s Friday, but there’s another great thing that happened; I got my first real paycheck! Sure, I’ve had different paying jobs before. However, this is my first post-grad job within my career field, so it’s different. Not only did I start my day by receiving a “wake-up, it’s Friday!” text from Papa Bear, but I also got an email saying I had a direct deposit in my bank account. It was quite the start to my morning:)
While a tangible paycheck would make this seem more real, the email was pretty satisfying:) It’s nice to be able to know that my hard work is being compensated. Unfortunately it’s going to be going straight into my savings and of course towards paying off those pesky student loans (If only I could defer them for the rest of my life and not just 6 months). I do, however, plan on buying something special (nothing crazy) to celebrate this occasion (suggestions welcome!). Happy Friday:)

No comments:

Post a Comment