The Blog About the Blog

The past two weeks have been incredibly frustrating for me in terms of posting blog updates. It started as my being unable to add pictures to my posts. While that was annoying, I just decided to post now and add pictures later. As time goes however, I have become unable to even get onto my blog website. Every time that I try to log on, I see a “502 or 504-bad gateway message”. I have grown to hate those two numbers with a passion.
In the little free time that I have, I have been able to google the issue and it tells me that somewhere something is wrong with a server; like I know what that means.. Anywho, I’ve cleared caches, restarted my computer, tried from another computer, and a few other things. All to no avail. I can’t explain how frustrating it is to not be able to post. Blogging is one of my only stress relief techniques out here and now it has become another stressor in my life. The worst part is that I can’t just switch to another blog site because all of my posts are on this one. I’ve even emailed the blog people, and of course I haven’t gotten anything back. For now I will just continue to write and post as I am able to. Fingers crossed that the problem gets fixed soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment